Facebook

Douglas Edwards's Facebook profile

What I do

The morning I was born my mother was screen printing 7 foot bus benches, so you could say I have been in the business all of my life. I began to help my father Arlie Edwards hand letter at the tender age of 5 by filling in his lettering. As time passed I began to graduate to higher forms of lettering. By the time I was in 9th grade my lettering was on par with the old pros.

Our business has evolved over the last 60 plus years from brushes and paint to the digital age of rips and vinyl. By the way we began printing on pressure sensitive vinyl in the 50's Some of the first police decals ever made were printed by my mother Rosemary. Only the brushes have changed, not the art. A computer is mearly an expensive pencil in which to express a design. In much the same way as a piano is with a song. Some can play it, some think they can.

I love my work, it is my life!



Powered By Blogger